Is Jesus' Command in John 6 to
Eat My Flesh...or You Have No Life In You
A Literal Command, or a Figurative Statement?
Affirmative: Mr. Scott Windsor
Negative: Dr. Jim Guinee
|Windsor Closing Argument
||Guinee Closing Argument
If anyone else would like to participate in this debate, they may do so if they
are willing to abide by the guidelines accepted by Mr. Windsor and Dr. Guinee.
Those guidelines are:
- Prepare and Opening Statement which presents YOUR view (not an attack on your opponent's view)
- After the Open Statements we will have two or three rounds of rebuttal arguments.
- After the Rebuttal Arguments, we will have a live exchange in the #CathApol IRC chat channel for a live cross-examination. (Only the participants
in this debate will be given "voice" during the official cross examination. Before
and after the officially agreed upon time, the channel will be open to all for open
- After the Live Cross-Examination, Final Arguments will be prepared and
- All non-live submissions to this debate will be publicly presented in the
Forum on Yahoogroups.